Apprentice Nursery Administrator - Tottenham - N17 6TG - Ref: ZH Sunrise Nursery
A nursery in Tottenham is looking for an Apprentice Nursery Administrator to maintain the efficient running of the nursery office, assist with filing, photocopying & shredding. Replying to emails, answering the telephone and ensuring the booking system is up to date.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- To check emails, forward information to manager/deputy as required, reply to emails
- To keep the booking system up to date
- To file, photocopy & shred as required
- To answer the telephone
- To prepare welcome packs & all registration paperwork
- To attend training courses and meetings as required
- To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff which is acquired as part of the job
- To keep up to date with current practices
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the nursery leader, in accordance with the business plan/objectives
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to diversity and equal opportunities
- Commitment to young children and their families
- Friendly, flexible approach
- Health clearance for the role
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good customer awareness
- To be well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English and IT.
For the successful candidate there could be ongoing employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
A satisfactory enhanced DBS check which confirms suitability to work with children.
About the employer
Sunrise Nursery is a privately owned nursery established in May 2011. We provide quality day care for babies 3 months - 5-year-olds. Sunrise Nursery values, respects and supports each child according to their needs. Our aim is to provide good, warm and caring relationships between adult and children to support the growth and development of each child irrespective of their colour, background or religion.
Family approach: Our nursery has a strong value to the family approach setting; we seek to ensure that we build a strong relationship with both the parents and children
Our nursery uses the Early Years Foundation Stage to plan age-appropriate activities for the children to meet the children's needs and interests. These activities are a variation of adult led and child interest emerging from spontaneity.
We encourage active learning and ensure that their experience in their first steps of learning is positive through activities and play. We encourage children to learn at their own pace by supporting their needs.
Sunrise Nursery uses the key person approach. Each child is assigned as key person who builds a secure based relationship with the child and their family. Their role is to help ensure that every child's care is tailored to meet their individual needs, to help the child become familiar with the setting.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Zoe Harrop 07764966274 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if GCSE grades A-C/7-4 or equivalent qualifications are not already achieved)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.