Sales and Customer Service Apprentice Ansacom
Ansacom are seeking an enthusiastic and lively individual to assist the Sales Manager. You’ll help open networks and the onboarding of new clients, and this is a great opportunity to start your career. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
£192.40 - £380.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Your role is to help the sales team to bring in new clients to the business and assist with managing their account.
- Answering inbound calls
- Following up Leads to potentially convert to new clients
- Sending out Order Forms
- Designing scripts for future calls
- Attending networking meetings
- Client visits to maintain strong relationships
- Onboarding new clients and data entry on our CRM systems
- Sales administration
- Creating lead opportunities
- Consistent training throughout employment to ensure you’re the best that you can be
Full training will be given by Anasacom and Boom Training to ensure that you complete the apprenticeship within the 15 month’s timescale.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident and keen and ready to learn.
- Basic excel skills and IT skills
- Good telephone voice and communications skills
- Calm when necessary
GCSE in Maths and English (A*-C) or (9-4) or equivalent
If the apprentice proves to be successful, the role will be extended beyond the apprenticeship. Ansacom cares deeply about career progression and promoting staff from within.
About the employer
24-hour telephone answering services and telemarketing company - we answer calls on behalf of businesses!
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist, which includes:
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English if required
- Excellent Work Experience
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- You will be assigned a personal tutor to help guide you through your apprenticeship and your training will be 100% completed in the workplace
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Certificate from the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.