Accounts Assistant Apprentice Antony & Co
Looking to develop accountancy experience and elevate your career at pace? Antony & Co seek a motivated and determined individual to join their team who will be responsible for assisting with a variety of accountancy functions including Payroll, Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation- a fantastic apprenticeship role for you to gain new skills!
Closing date: 27 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Preparation of statutory accounts for review and to completion for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Prepare corporation tax returns.
- General bookkeeping duties.
- Assist and deal with client enquiries.
- Assist with payroll duties.
- Complete personal tax duties.
Requirements and prospects
- Have a strong desire to work in an accountancy practice.
- Have strong GCSE grades, including Maths & English.
- Able to build strong client relationships.
- Detail orientated.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
5 GCSE's including Maths & English at Grade 4+
Following successful completion - you may be eligible to continue with completing the AAT Level 4 and/or successfully gain a permanent position with the company.
Things to consider
Please note, for this apprenticeship you will be required to attend college one day per week at the Coombs Wood Campus.
About the employer
Antony & Co is an established accountancy practice based in the heart of West Bromwich.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Halesowen College
Jordan Gwinnett 07458086095 email@example.com
AAT Level 3
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.