Business Admin Apprentice MYPARCELDELIVERY.COM LIMITED
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a great company and would enjoy working in a transport team where every day is different? The role will involve daily planning of deliveries for our customers by phone and email. The ideal candidate will be a logistics enthusiast, problem solver and someone who wants to become a delivery specialist.
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
21 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a great company and would enjoy working in a transport team where every day is different?
The role will involve daily planning of deliveries for our customers by phone and email. The ideal candidate will be a logistics enthusiast, problem solver and someone who wants to become a delivery specialist.
You are someone who loves to participate and is passionate about working in a close and supportive team environment and wants to provide our suppliers and customers with the best experience possible!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Process daily deliveries, following the correct procedures
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer queries and questions
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft excel skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Adaptability, Initiative, Pro-active
Level 2 English and Maths qualifications are desired.
Full-time employment may be offered upon the completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
We work with the world’s biggest and best couriers to bring our customers fast and reliable parcel delivery, pallet delivery and freight shipping at hugely discounted prices.
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Asma Jabeen Asma.Jabeen@ixionholdings.com
- Ixion Holdings will provide the Apprenticeship Standard.
- Ixion Holdings will complete functional skills where necessary.
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health & Safety, British Values and Equality & Diversity is embedded throughout the course.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.