Apprentice Nursery Assistant Level 2 Kids Capers Day Nursery
This is a Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship opportunity and you will be working within a nursery setting in Crawley this is an opportunity to find out what it is like to work within a busy setting.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
17 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This nursery based in Crawley are looking for a Nursery AssistantApprentice to join them
your role will be to:
- To work co-operatively and with flexibility to assist with all aspects of providing and maintaining a safe and stimulating child centred environment, ensuring the welfare of the children at all times.
- To actively encourage children’s progress in all areas of development, types and stages of play, by interaction and extension of play activities.
- To advise the Manager of any concerns, e.g. over children, parents or the safety of equipment.
- To keep confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff which is learned as part of the job.
- To attend staff meetings and also take up additional training, in service or otherwise, as requested.
- To attend parent/carer evenings and fundraising events, be involved in their planning and assist with the promotion of the nursery when required to do so.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and safety are maintained at all times and to take a shared responsibility in observing and implementing health, safety and hygiene requirements.
- To ensure the children are kept clean and promote good hygiene practices with them.
- To assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks and in keeping food preparation areas clean.
- To maintain an awareness and observation of emergency, security and health and safety policies and regulations and the routines for dropping off and collecting children.
- To carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose the job, the title of the post and its grading, as requested by the Employer, Manager or senior staff.
Requirements and prospects
- To have good communication skills
- To be hardworking
- To have a "can do attitude"
- To be a good time keeper
- A good timekeeper
- To be approachable
- To have a friendly personality
- To have a sensible attitude
To have a good level of grades in English and Maths
Full time position in a Childcare setting
About the employer
A nursery group established in 2000. Working with children aged 6 months to 5 years. A fun, friendly and caring environment for children to come and develop.
Kids Capers Day Nursery
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
Sue Cornish 0208 773 8146 apprenticeships@jace-Training.co.uk
- The training will be provided by JACE Training and you will be working towards a level 2 Childcare Qualification.
- Level 2 NVQ in Childcare
- Functional Skills in Maths and English if required
Depending on experiance a level 3 may be offered
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.