Administration / Customer Service Apprentice CLEAR CLIMATE LIMITED
Clear Climate are looking for an apprentice to join their office team and reporting to the office manager. The successful candidate will be involved in contacting customers, dealing with bookings and raising invoices. The successful candidate will need a good telephone manner and be confident speaking to customers.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
17 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Clear Climate are looking for an apprentice to join their office team, reporting to the office manager.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Managing the Phone - dealing with customer queries, taking messages, and directing calls to the right person
- Post - Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, and making sure things are posted correctly and in time
- Recording Invoices - Invoicing clients for comleted work
- Booking appointments in - managing the engineers diary
- Contacting clients for feedback and reporting on jobs
- Dealing with problems when the arise
- Other admin duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT Skills
- Good spelling and grammar
- Good customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented
- Confident in speaking to customers
- Hard working
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade A-C / 8-4 in maths and English would be advantageous but not essential. Although no formal qualifications have been specified by the employer, there are still minimum entry requirements for the apprenticeship programme, and you will be assessed on English and Maths at interview
- Possibility of permanent employment and going on to complete further qualifications
About the employer
At Clear Climate we provide air conditioning and air source heat pumps. We offer a full project consultancy service from inception through to completion. We assist our clients with feasibility studies, design information and cost analysis. Our clients include those from the health sector, local authorities, commercial and corporate businesses, construction companies, retail, hotels and residential properties.
EAST DURHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Durham College
Emma Norbury 0191 5185587 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required - if not required, Maths and English upskill will still be provided but you do not need to sit an exam.
- Preparation for End Point Assessment.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.