Childcare Apprentice YUKON TODDLERS & PRE-SCHOOL LTD
Yukon Tots Nursery seeks an energetic, fun spirited apprentice to work with babies and children aged 6 months – 5years.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
17 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To share with other staff the task of running the baby, toddler or pre-school rooms in the nursery.
- Supervising and interacting with children during free-flow play and daily activities.
- Ensuring that each child’s full potential is developed in the social, physical and cultural sense.
- To help device a stimulating environment for the children in care and to plan in conjunction with Senior workers the day-to-day timetable and curriculum suitable for your group.
- To initiate or participate in the setting up of activities, involving all staff and to encourage parents to participate as appropriate and as agreed with senior staff.
Requirements and prospects
An ability to adapt
A Desire to Learn
A Good Standard of spoken and written English.
A Good Standard of Maths.
A Career in the childcare industry
About the employer
Yukon Day Nursery is a registered Day Nursery with 26 childcare places for children aged between 2 years 0 months and 4 years 11 months. Yukon Day Nursery is registered with Wandsworth Local Authority.
YUKON TODDLERS & PRE-SCHOOL LTD
JACE Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Jace Training & Assessment
sue cornish 02087738146 email@example.com
Level 2 NVQ in childcare
Functional Skills if required
Possibility of completing a level 3 if suitable
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.