Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Lilliput Day Nursery
We are looking for someone who is passionate about giving children the best start in life. We have an opening for an level 3 Early Years Apprentice in our nursery working with babies and children aged up to 5 years old.
Closing date: 21 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
17 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about giving children the best start in life.
We have an opening for an Early Years Apprentice in our nursery working with babies and children aged up to 5 years old.
The right candidate must have a knowledge of child development and have a thirst to grow professionally.
Main job role duties will include:
- Interacting with the children
- Helping prepare snack times
- Assisting with the supervision of outdoor play
- Preparing learning areas
- Supporting the children during play and learn
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicate skills for working with young children
- Experience of EYFS curriculum planning
- The ideal candidate should be a good timekeeper, and have patience
- The successful applicant should be friendly
- Able to work as part of a team
The successful applicant must have already achieved the level 2 childcare qualification or have experience of working within a busy nursery.
Good grades in English and maths GCSE or equivalent.
To become fully employed after the apprenticeship subject to criteria.
About the employer
Lilliput Day Nursery is situated within the town of Spalding. There are easy bus and train links to Spalding from neighbouring villages and the towns of Holbeach, Boston and Kings Lynn. The nursery caters for children from the age of 3 months to 5 years and are open 07:30-18:00, 51 weeks of the year.
Lilliput Day Nursery
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training
Susan Bulbeck 01775710945 email@example.com
Training provided by Riverside Training at the Riverside Training Centre.
- Requirements for the Early Years Standards
- Cache Early Years Educator
- First Aid Certificate
- Functional Skills as required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.