Business Administrator Apprentice Black Pearl Medical
At Black Pearl Medical you will be responsible for assisting the team with a variety of administration duties. You will also be working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Qualification.
Closing date: 08 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
17 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
At Black Pearl Medical your duties will be:
- Receiving and making telephone calls to both patients and clients
- Handling enquires and providing updates to clients
- Meet and greet patients face-to-face
- Managing the physiotherapists diary (booking and rearranging appointments)
- Raising invoices
- Credit control
- Any other administrative duties
- Sending emails and filing
- Filling in paperwork
Requirements and prospects
- Have good organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be personable and have good communication skills
- Be computer literate
- Have a good level of prioritisation
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Be a positive team player
- Be willing to learn and equally be a quick learner
- Be meticulous and accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic, confident and think logically
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent).
Role has potential to become permanent.
Things to consider
Please do not apply to the company directly any applications made directly to the company will be discarded.
About the employer
Black Pearl Medical are a private Medical company who assist clients with medical claims from injuries or accidents. They are responsible for assisting many clients with their medical needs.
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Juniper Training Ltd
Harrison Baker 07923209240 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)