IT Apprentice I2r Packaging Solutions Limited
Provide high-quality, first and second-line technical support for i2r IT Services.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2022
£192.40 - £250.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Aug 2022
15 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Assist the team in undertaking day to day maintenance of all IT equipment
- Installation and configuration of desktops, laptops and smartphones
- Regular checking and auditing of software patches and security protocols
- Office 365 console administration
- Liaising with external support providers when necessary
- Assist in identifying and sharing opportunities for service improvement or development of new IT systems and services
- To develop good working relationships with colleagues and support them when required
Requirements and prospects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a small team
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Preferably a qualification in IT / Computing subject
- GCSE Maths and English Grade 9-4 / A*-C
Full time employment.
About the employer
i2r manufactures a comprehensive range of aluminium foil wrinklewall and smoothwall containers used throughout the food industry. We have also recently diversified by manufacturing a range of the high-quality paper tulip wraps for cakes and muffins.
We are a medium sized business based in Telford, Hortonwood. i2r are the only UK site within the group, the rest of the businesses are based in Italy. Last year i2r had a turnover of £28 million.
TELFORD COLLEGE OF ARTS & TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Telford College of Arts & Technology
Lora Rogers 01952 642276 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Information Communications Technician.
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.