Early Years Apprentice LITTLE TREASURES NURSERIES LTD
Vacancies at the Spalding site in Lincolnshire for Little Treasures Nurseries are available to commence immediately. Little Treasures require keen, friendly apprentices for these busy nurseries. Full training given.
Closing date: 21 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
16 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for someone passionate about giving children the best start in life. We have an opening for apprentices in our nurseries working with babies and children aged up to 5 years. The right candidate must have a knowledge of child development and have a thirst to grow professionally.
Main job role duties will include:
- Interacting with the children
- Supporting reading times
- Helping prepare snack times
- Supervising outdoor play
- Preparing learning areas
- Supporting the children during play and learn
Requirements and prospects
- The candidates are required to have good communication skills
- Good time keeping is required
- Creative skills an advantage
- Ability to work well within a team
- Friendly and trustworthy
- To be able to interact in a positive manner with children and colleagues
- A caring nature to assist with the development of young children’s interests
Successful applicants will require:
- GCSE grades A*-E 9/2 in GCSE English and maths (or equivalent)
There may be a chance to progress.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW):
For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards”
About the employer
Little Treasures Nurseries has been graded as outstanding and are busy nurseries in the market town of Spalding, Holbeach and the villages of Pinchbeck with good bus and train links. There is a further nursery in the village of Kirton which is opening in September which will require an apprentice.
LITTLE TREASURES NURSERIES LTD
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training
Susan Bulbeck 01775 710945 email@example.com
- Full training to be provided to achieve the CACHE Level 3 Early Years diploma through Riverside Training
- First Aid and Food Hygiene Certificates training will be provided
- Training will be provided for functional skills as required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.