Business Administration Apprentice ENCORE SEARCH (NEWBURGH STREET) LIMITED
We are currently seeking several Associate consultants to join our growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a smart, driven and capable individual interested in both the financial markets and recruitment space. We strongly believe in building lasting careers – from graduate intake to becoming senior consultants or partners.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
£16,000.00 - £22,000.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
15 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
If you are a detail orientated, high energy individual, looking for a new challenge and want to learn more about the financial, Carbon, ESG, tech, the energy transition marketplace we would love to hear from you.
- Updating and maintaining our database and internal reports
- Attending candidate interviews and producing candidate profiles
- Liaising with both candidates and clients (via email and phone)
- Researching and building market maps to ensure an in-depth understanding of you and your clients’ market
- Assist consultants with the preparation of client presentations, pitch books and proposals for new mandates
- Accompany senior consultants and partners to client meetings
Requirements and prospects
- 1 years minimum work experience a fast paced/ sales based industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Detailed orientated and organised
- Self-starter who enjoys problem solving
- Minimum of a Grade B or L5 in Maths and English at GCSE
Clear career progression – we are growing, your progress is only limited by the pace in which you can develop!
Things to consider
What will you get?
- £16,000 - £22,000 starting salary plus an annual bonus (dependent on experience)
- Working directly with senior consultants and partners
- Flexible working
- A fun and sociable office in the heart of Old Street
About the employer
Founded in 2011, Encore Search is a boutique executive search company working with Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers and Trading Houses globally. We are passionate about what we do, we build strong, lasting partnerships with our clients to understand their needs, and provide solutions for their hiring requirements.
ENCORE SEARCH (NEWBURGH STREET) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Gateway
Shema Rahman 02037276310 firstname.lastname@example.org
Day release from employer to complete training at City Gateway (every Tuesday) towards Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.