Apprenticeship - Butcher ADM MEATS LTD
We are looking for a hard-working individual who enjoys a challenge and can work alongside other people. The role is an important role in the company working with clients and keeping our shop full of fresh products.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
14 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Preparing orders for restaurants and cafes
- Loading the van with orders for delivery
- Making sausages and burgers for the shop as well as restaurants
- Putting meat deliveries awya in the fridges
- Assisting keeping the shop stocked with products
- Filling out cleaning and temperature records as well as goods in records
- Maintaining a clean and safe work enviroment
- Writing out invoices to our customers
- Cutting the meat for the restaurants
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working individual who can work alongside other people
- Hard working
- Good punctuality
- Never afraid of a challenge
GCSE's English and Maths or equivalent are desirable however not essential Functional skills are offered as part of the apprenticeship standard.
The ideal candidate will have a bright future in our growing business with potential outcomes.
Things to consider
- Would be an advanage to have a driving licence however not required as we are on a major bus and train route
- Must have good numerical and literacy skills as we hand write orders and invoices
- Must be willing to work in a cold environment and early starts (sometimes 6.00am)
About the employer
Wholesale butcher supplying to restaurants and cafes
This role is one of the most important roles in the company as we serve a number of high end clients with the finest meats as well as keeping our shop full of fresh products.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reaseheath College
Andrew Whittaker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reaseheath Training will be the apprenticeship provider for this Level 2 apprenticeship
- The employer will give guidance and support throughout
- Off-the-job training must make up at least 20% of the apprentice's contratced hours, over the total duration of the apprentice's planned training period
- This standard apprenticeship may include functional skills in Maths, English and ICT
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.