Apprentice Pharmacy Services Assistant Hillsborough Pharmacy
A pharmacy based in Sheffield are hoping to recruit a hardworking and determined candidate to work within their small team of qualified professionals, as an Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 03 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
14 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Patient consultations
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- Dealing with over the counter and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills and organisation skills are necessary as there are many interactions during the normal working day with other staff members, patients, and healthcare professionals
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve the qualification they are working towards
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) are essential for this role.
Full-time permanent role for the right person
Further potential for other training such as a Level 3 Pharmacy Technician apprenticeship
Things to consider
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your local Woodspeen Training Academy.
note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed.
Please consider how you would travel to this vacancy, if you will be using public transport, please check this before applying.
About the employer
We are an independent NHS Community Pharmacy serving the people of Sheffield
WOODSPEEN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Woodspeen Training
philip Taylor 07940516087 email@example.com
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- In-house training
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.