Apprentice Business Development Co-ordinator SALFORD AND TRAFFORD ENGINEERING GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
To support the companies that are recruiting an Apprentice into their business, we also offer a complimentary Apprenticeship recruitment service to help them find the right person for the role. Once a successful candidate has been found, STEGTA then supports the Apprentice and their employer throughout their subsequent Apprenticeship journey.
Closing date: 16 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
20 Jul 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
We are now looking to recruit our own Apprentice within the Business Development Team to assist in the liaison with employers and candidates. The successful candidate will also be involved with managing the STEGTA social media pages and website activity.
Duties to include:
- Uploading vacancies to the National Apprenticeship Service
- Using the National Apprenticeship Service Website to assist in the shortlisting of candidates
- Contacting shortlisted candidates via telephone and email
- Liaising with employers to arrange interviews with candidates via telephone and email
- Co-ordinating interview and testing sessions (both face to face and online)
- Providing interview feedback to candidates and employers
- Using a variety of databases and systems
- To ensure the website is kept up to date with the latest Apprenticeship vacancies
- Preparation of learner start packs and associated documentation
- Develop an understanding of STEGTA’s Apprenticeship programmes and how they are delivered
- To ensure the website is updated with the latest news, photos, and content
- To ensure STEGTA Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages are regularly updated
- To support the production of the STEGTA Newsletter
- Attendance at Schools Liaison and Careers Events to promote STEGTA and our Apprenticeship provision
- Preparing marketing literature for company meetings and promotional events
- Photocopying / Scanning
- Word processing
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Organisational skills
- Strong IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Able to work within a team environment as well as using own initiative
- Has a strong interest in and proficient in using social media apps
A minimum of 5 GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including a minimum of a grade 5/C in maths and English.
Progression offered to the correct candidate.
About the employer
Salford and Trafford Engineering Group Training Association Ltd (STEGTA) was established in 1966 to act as the central training department for a small number of engineering companies in the Salford area.
Since 1966 we have grown substantially and now attend to the training needs of hundreds of companies throughout the UK.
Ofsted has recognised STEGTA as one of the leading training providers in the country.
We are a Group Training Association, which means that our employers play a huge part in making decisions.
STEGTA offer a broad range of Apprenticeship courses. We ensure you attain the highest standards expected by employers.
Achieving a recognised Apprenticeship qualification is your passport to a great future.
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rochdale Training Association
Nathan Finn 01706 631 417 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Certificate in Business Admin
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Pastoral Care Courses such as Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.