Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice STACEY MCKNIGHT HAIRDRESSING LTD
Stacey McKnight Hairdressing require a new apprentice to help maintain excellent service and client care in this salon. If you want to begin your career in hairdressing with a salon that will mentor, educate and guide you into the fabulous world of hair, then Stacey McKnight Hairdressing is the salon for you!
Closing date: 11 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
12 Jul 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
A prestigious Salon is looking for somebody who is enthusiastic and passionate about starting a career in Hairdressing to join their friendly and experienced team!
Typical daily tasks of an apprentice will include:
- Cleaning and tidying the salon
- Greeting clients
- Making drinks
- Shampooing clients' hair
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given)
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc
Requirements and prospects
- Fluent in speaking English
- Able to read and write in English
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- Maths and English at grade 3/D or equivalent
- On successful completion of level 2 Hairdressing standard, there may be the opportunity to progress onto level 3 Hairdressing standard and good training program for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the Hairdressing industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning!
- Please be aware that when working as a Hairdressing apprentice part of your daily jobs will be to clean and tidy the salon. There will be some long periods of standing
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position as this is a requirement when working in the Hairdressing industry
About the employer
Stacey Mcknight hairdressing is a brand new luxury salon established in summer 2020 located in the heart of the beautiful village Blakedown. We pride ourselves in offering you an amazing experience, where you can meet, retreat and work from your laptop (if you wish to) whilst being indulged in this spacious salon while we offer you a host of styling & pampering so let one of our team take care of you in our opulent relaxation area with massaging backwash chairs, enjoy a tailor made hair treatment and receive the latest colour & styling techniques and advice from our talented experienced stylists. We are so passionate in what we do and insist on bringing you the very best hair care there is to offer. Here at stacey Mcknight hairdressing we are proud to stock premium professional products Kevin Murphy and La’Biosthetique which are both animal cruelty free.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 2 Hairdressing Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.