Childcare Apprentice Little Cherubs Day Nursery
Apprentice required to work in this nursery based in Birkenhead, Wirral. You will be involved in all aspects of nursery work and will work with children between the ages of 6 months to 5 years.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Jan 2023
11 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
This is a full time apprenticeship whilst you work towards completion of your Intermediate Level Childcare qualification. You will be actively involved in the day to day activities and care of young children from the ages of 6 months - 5 years.
You will be involved in:
- Play activities
- Including outdoor play with the young children
- Craft and learning activities
- General day-to-day care of the young children
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Candidates must have the ability to build rapport with children of all ages
- Candidates must be passionate about a career in childcare
- You will be approachable, friendly and nurturing
- Excellent personal presentation and good level of hygiene is essential
- No formal childcare qualification required, however any relevant work experience would be advantageous
- Candidates will need to hold or be capable of achieving GCSE C(4) grades or equivalents or above in English Language and mathematics
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate. Will work towards completion of Intermediate and Advanced Level Apprenticeship. You are employed within this nursery full time from day one. Possible permanent role for the right candidate
Things to consider
This is hard work and it needs someone who is fully committed to this career from day one. You will be required to work Monday to Friday on a shift pattern which can be anything from 7.30am start to 6.30pm finish, over a 40 hour per week rota.
About the employer
Our Birkenhead nursery is Ofsted registered for 55 places and is located on Old Chester Road. We offer care and education to children from 6 months to 5 years, the setting is open from 8am to 6pm all year round. The nursery has a very high attendance level with many children on our waiting list.
Little Cherubs Day Nursery
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
neil pritchard 0151 709 6000
- Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2 certificate
- Functional Skills maths (if GCSE A-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
- Functional Skills English (if GCSE A-C (9-4) is not already achieved)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.