Early Years Practitioner - Level 2 BRIGHT STARS KIDS DAYCARE LTD
-To be trained to do the same post as an Assistant Practitioner -To contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group activities.
Closing date: 10 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To work with children
- To attend all training as set out in your training agreement
- To complete all assignments set on time
- To work as part of the team
- To attend associated training deemed appropriate by the manager in consideration of your individual needs and wishes
- To liaise with mentor and manager.
- Responsible to Nursery Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- College attendance/meeting with training provider and completing assignments on time
- To attend team meetings and participate in sharing ideas
- Under supervision provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Understanding the varied needs of children and their families
- To be flexible and adaptable in work
- Ability to work within a team effectively
- Ability to understand child behaviour and care
- Ability to be efficient, expressive and creative
- Ability to handle emergency situations calmly
- Ability to be organised, practical and plan activities
- Sound judgement and common sense
- Reliable and responsible with a caring and friendly personality
- Vivid imagination and lots of fun
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Has sound ethics (fair, kind, no talking behind backs, honest)
GCSE or equivalent C/4 in English and maths
Things to consider
Please be advised of the following mandatory eligibility requirements for undertaking an Apprenticeship in England.
- You have lived in the UK or EEA for the last three years.
- You have a UK National Insurance number
About the employer
Bright Stars Kids Daycare Ltd is a family run Nursery which was originally established as a childminding business in 2017.
We are called Bright Stars Kids, because all little ones are superstars full of potential!
Our aim is to partner with the parents/carers of the young ones we look after in order to develop the children to their full potential within the Early Years Framework, whilst promoting a safe, healthy and secure environment.
We are based at the heart of Plumstead Common in St Mark ' s Hall. We provide great outdoor learning opportunities with the common, pond, play parks and a farm nearby.
We offer full and part-time spaces for children aged 6 months to 5 years old. We also offer school holiday cover for all ages up to 11 years old.
BRIGHT STARS KIDS DAYCARE LTD
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Hima Bindu Challa +447494154392 email@example.com
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End point assessment
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Knowledge Test
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.