Early year Apprenticeship Level 2 KENTHOUSEDAYNURSERY LTD
Apprentice to work with children from 0-5 years olds You will be required to work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure the aims and objectives of the settings are met and the children are kept safe at all times. Level 2 Early Years Practitioner.
Closing date: 10 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Prepare and carry out age appropriate activities with the children
- Observe and report to parents and other family members
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure the aims and objectives of the settings are met
- Record accidents in the accident book, Ensure the safety and protection of every child at the nursery
- Supervision of mealtimes, Ensure the maintenance of a high-quality environment
- Follow policies and procedures of the nursery etc
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Implement EYFS
- Time management
- Manage conflicting priorities
- Attention to detail
- Fun and creative
- Common sense and initiative
- A drive to succeed and commitment to the apprenticeship
- Reliable and Punctual
A-C 9/4 GCSE or equivalent in English & maths (desirable but not essential)
Functional Skills Level 2 (desirable but not essential)
A permanent position will be offered on completion of the apprenticeship and potential to progress to Level 3.
Things to consider
A DBS (police check) will be required for this position.
About the employer
We are looking for an energetic and reliable Childcare Assistant who is calm, affectionate and a professional who will use their initiative.
You will have the ability to support children’s learning and development through planned activities and help to implement the EYFS.
Building and maintaining relationships with parents.
You must have a genuine passion for child-care and willingness to improve your skills and knowledge, with the ability to follow workplace policies and procedures.
BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bromley College of Further & Higher Education
Hima Bindu Challa +447494154392 email@example.com
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION On programme Training:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Qualification
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English and maths
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- End point assessment
- Professional discussion underpinned by portfolio
- Knowledge Test
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.