Customer Service Apprenticeship Pass Flash Ltd
As an apprentice with Pass Faster you will be… Answering calls to give information and take bookings from pupils. Work on our social marketing platforms, working on our Excel spreadsheets to keep course information up to date. Liaising with Instructors all over the UK to fit customers into their diaries.
Closing date: 08 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
As an apprentice with Pass Faster you will be:
- Answering calls to give information and take bookings from pupils
- Work on our social marketing platforms to keep adverts up to date as well as speaking regularly with customers that are enquiring about doing a course
- Working on our Excel spreadsheets to keep course information up to date
- Working on the DVSA test system to find driving tests for pupils
- Liaising with Instructors all over the UK to fit customers into their diaries
- Dealing with customer services on the phone or via txt
- Work with our website and SEO team to ensure advertising is kept upto date
- Will be working directly with the Owner
Requirements and prospects
- Willing to learn new skills while being able to adapt them
- Able to work independently when necessary
- Good at demonstrating a positive approach to problem solving
- Able to take a responsible approach to health and safety
- Professional, proactive and receptive to constructive advice and guidance
- Aware of their limitations and when to seek help if needed
- Able to take responsibility and pride in their work
- Able to contribute to discussions as part of a team
GCSE at grade 4 or equivalent in maths and English.
Completion of the Apprenticeship may lead to a permanent position for the successful applicant.
About the employer
Pass Faster - Intensive Driving Courses provide driving courses all over the UK. Growing very quickly we now work with over 80 Driving Instructors all over the UK and always looking for more to join us. Students who want to learn to drive come to us with faith that there won’t be delays in their learning and to pass their driving tests quickly. With recently winning the Prestige award for North West and Manchesters Driving Specialist of the Yer 20/21 we are becoming increasingly busy
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Juniper Training Ltd
Harrison Baker 07923 209240 Harrison.Baker@Junipertraining.co.uk
The successful applicant will be working towards the Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship and will complete Functional Skills if required.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.