Customer Service Apprenticeship INFOTEL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident apprentice to join our Call Centre team. They will be part of a team that sources accommodation, travel and event spaces for corporate and leisure clients across the whole of the UK and abroad
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
10 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
During this apprenticeship you will learn and develop your skills to fulfil the following duties:
Working within our Corporate Reservations team dealing with accommodation, conference and travel bookings for our managed account clients.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that incoming calls and bookings are dealt with efficiently.
Key responsibilities are:
- Entering client details accurately onto the database
- Answer incoming calls from hotels and clients
- Contact hotels on a pre arrival call to confirm they have the client payment details and allowance information
- Assisting with amendments, cancellations and queries
- Recording clear and comprehensive notes in the booking journal
- Taking reviews from client and adding to the system
- Completing booking enquiries by contacting hotels and venues, being able to capture all client requirements within the internal booking system.
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal & written communication
- Good Listening skills
- Competent spelling and attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible attitude
The entry qualifications for the Level 2 Business and Customer Service Apprenticeship are four GCSEs at grade 3 or above (Old GCSE grade D or above) including English and Maths or Functional Skills English and Maths at Level 1 or above (or equivalent).
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, we would review the candidate for a permanent position within the company providing a vacancy was available at that time.
Things to consider
- We are located in a semi-rural area with limited public transport, so the candidate must be able to get to the office if they do not have their own transport
About the employer
Based in Gosberton, between Spalding and Boston, we are a hotel and conference booking agency specialising in accommodation, meetings, event management and travel bookings for corporate and leisure clients. We also work closely with several hotel and venues to provide marketing services and booking solutions
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boston College
The Apprenticeship Team 01205 313238 email@example.com
Our Level 2 (Intermediate) Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship has been developed by employers and is a nationally recognised course involving the use of intermediate customer service and business administration techniques and training, offering you the opportunity to gain hands on industry experience.
The Apprenticeship consists of several elements, which have been identified by employers as an appropriate set of skills to operate in their chosen job role.
These elements are:
Maths - Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills, unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved.
English - Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills, unless an equivalent qualification has already been achieved.
Vocational Element (Knowledge) - most Apprenticeship include off-the-job study for a technical certificate which is usually done at College.
Vocational Element (Competence) - all Apprenticeships include on-the-job training and assessment leading to a competence based vocational qualification.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.