Business Administration Apprenticeship. Runway Training
This is an office-based role, providing day-to-day support to the Projects Department. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who is keen to work as part of a team and has extremely good attention to detail. We have a long history of employing apprentice’s and progressing them into more senior roles within the company.
Closing date: 11 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering the telephone
- Using emails
- Processing enrolment paperwork
- General administration for the projects team
- Updating the database
- Processing and posting learner certificates
- Sorting post
- Making teas and coffees for visitors
- Data entry onto the external databases
- Communicating with the learners
- Any other reasonable office-based tasks
- Being responsible for own professional development as part of the apprenticeship programme
- Being involved in broader workings of the organisation (e.g. through involvement in working groups)
- Undertake all duties in accordance with Runway Training’s policies and procedures with particular reference to Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
- Driven and focused with the ability to hit targets
- An ability to organise your own workload including the capacity to handle pressure and to be adaptable to changing or conflicting demands
- An ability to understand, implement and construct professional boundaries
- An ability to initiate and maintain constructive relations with clients, colleagues and other professionals from a wide variety of cultural and social backgrounds
- Good English and maths skills
- Excellent IT skills (i.e. email, Word, Excel etc.)
- Commitment to the practical application of Equal Opportunities and Environmental Sustainability
- Commitment to developing and maintaining a high level of service to colleagues, service participants, partners and other stakeholders.
- A positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude to work and problem solving
- Commitment to identifying solutions to problems and implementing them
Grade 4-9 (A*-C) English GCSE or equivalent
Further development within the company.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Originally established to provide a unique learner provision of adult numeracy and literacy, Runway Training have increased their offer of learner opportunities to incorporate Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Certified Short Courses and Soft Skills. To date, we have helped over 8000 learners achieve nationally recognised qualifications.
RUNWAY APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by RUNWAY TRAINING
Abbie Lane 01732 402 402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business adminsitration apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.