Business Administration level 3 Apprentice Pattinson Estate Agents
An opportunity for a Business Administration apprentice to join Pattinson who are the North East’s leading estate agent, offering houses and property for sale, rent or auction.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
10 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Generel admin
- Preperation of figures for senior managment
- Answering incoming calls
- Assisting with accounts prep when ready
Requirements and prospects
- Knowlege of excel
- English, maths and ICT GCSE grade 4-9 or equivalent
- A great start to potentially develop a career with Pattinsons.
About the employer
Pattinson is the North East’s leading estate agent, offering houses and property for sale, rent or auction. We have over 35 years’ experience within property sales and rental and are the first estate agent in the North East to offer property advice outside of regular office hours.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LearningSkills
Alex Helm 01914338727 Apprenticeships@gateshead.gov.uk
- Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
- Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, planning, regulation, responsibility and IT, business principles, customer communication and health and safety.
- Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include multiple choice assessment; showcase portfolio of learning and interview; presentation of a project
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.