Accounts Apprentice Sterling Accountants
Sterling are looking for an ambitious Junior assistant Accountant to provide support to the Accountancy practice. You will be part of a team of eight, preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day to day work. You will be working as part of a team and working to gain a Level 3 AAT qualification.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Jul 2022
10 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior
- Accountant’s day to day work.
- VAT returns
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Perform account reconciliations
- Ad-hoc duties related to the operation of the business.
- Preparation of accounts and reports
Requirements and prospects
- To work comfortably with numbers
- Have a high attention to detail.
- Good communication
- Good time keeping
- A - C or 4 - 9 GCSE Including maths and English or equivalent
- Potential full time opportunity available on completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Sterling Accountancy (Birmingham) LIMITED was founded on 2004-01-06
It is an Accounts company offering a range of support to customers.
Additional location information
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Diane Stanley 07552276536 email@example.com
Level 3 AAT
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.