Administrator Apprentice DJH MITTEN CLARKE LIMITED
We are looking for an apprentice to complete a qualification in Level 3 Business Administration. The successful candidate will be confident, organised and be a good team player.
Closing date: 11 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Dec 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Scanning and filing
- Answering and fielding calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Accurately updating the company system
- Plan recruitment evenings
- Manage a range of internal events
- Assist colleagues with regular bulk enrolment/exam bookings
- General office support for internal employees
- Work closely with everyone in the busy, professional office
- Any other administrative task required
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- You will also need to be a good team player as you will be working closely with everyone here in our busy, professional office.
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C (9-4) to include English and maths
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
About the employer
We’re an award-winning chartered accountancy firm in Stoke-on-Trent, proud to provide exceptional service to the people we work with.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.