Apprenticeship in Bicycle Mechanics FAB Cycle Services Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated apprentice cycle mechanic to join our team. Upon completion of the apprenticeship, the successful applicant will gain advanced cycle mechanic status.
Closing date: 21 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
10 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Carrying out repairs and servicing to a range of cycles
- Complete strip-downs & re-builds of cycles
- Retail sales & customer service
Requirements and prospects
- An awareness of excellent customer service
- Manual dexterity
- A proactive approach to all aspects of the role
- A genuine willingness to learn
- Team player
GCSE Maths & English grade 1-9
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, we envisage a permanent position will be available
Things to consider
The apprenticeship will suit an individual with a passion for cycling
About the employer
FAB Cycle Services is an independent store & workshop in Farnborough village providing servicing, repairs, and upgrades for all types of cycles including road, mountain, gravel & electronic.
We also sell an extensive range of accessories and parts from all the leading brands including Shimano, Campagnolo & Continental.
Our focus is on providing outstanding customer service, ensuring our
Clients receive the best possible experience.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Activate Apprenticeships
Jenny Hyam +447717315815 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Bicycle Mechanic Apprenticeship Standard ST0622
- ACT - Cytech online Theory One ACT - Cytech Technical Two ACT - Cytech Technical Three Online ALO study modules
- Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 in maths and English
- Regular workplace visits by Training Officer/Coach
- Apprentice will have to attend training centre to complete Cytech qualifications
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.