Partnership Co-Ordinator Apprentice BRIDGE HOUSING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
As a Partnership Co-Ordinator Apprentice, you will be responsible for onboarding and maintaining relationships among business partners (Housing Associations, Local Authorities and Homeless Charities) whilst also developing strategies to increase app visibility.
Closing date: 24 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Aug 2022
10 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your role will involve managing the relationships with our housing partners from start until implementation as well as building an ongoing relationship.
Within this position, we have a variety of responsibilities which may change on a regular basis.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive
- Identifying opportunities for new partnerships; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations
- “Selling our product” to Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations
- Building professional networks
- Developing and executing plans for strategic growth
- Negotiating contracts with strategic partners and attending meetings to serve as representative of Bridge Housing Solutions / My Social Housing
- Helping with other products that have been developed by the organisation
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and excellent user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to translate analysis into actionable objectives and results
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated, results oriented, practical, enthusiastic and a team player
- Ability to drive through the NO barrier
- Confident to make cold calls, demo a product in person and on platforms such as TEAMS, ZOOM etc.
- Follow the whole sales cycle
- Be an active confident salesperson
- Minimum GCSEs 4/C grades or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- The company is growing and they have already taken on apprentices who have been progressed into roles. It is hoped that the same will happen on this occasion but will be dependent on performance and progress. However, this is not always guaranteed
Things to consider
- Busy Social Housing organisation
About the employer
Bridge Housing Solutions is a Social Impact trailblazer. We were formed to tackle current issues within the Social Housing Sector.
Crown Vocational Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crown Vocational Training
Sophie Chowdhury 01702597499 email@example.com
- Full Intermediate Apprenticeship Standard Level 2 in Customer Service Practitioner
- Work towards End Point Assessment
- Training and knowledge through online City & Guilds platform as well as monthly sessions with the tutor remotely.
- 20% of the job learning during working time
- You will also be given training on knowledge elements of the Level 2 Award in Residential Lettings and Property Management, thus broadening your learning.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.