Business Administration Apprentice The Printroom (Uk) Limited
We are looking to take on a Business Administration apprentice to support the office staff team and to help with the smooth running of the business. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
16 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties will include:
- Answering calls in bound
- Making phone calls outbound
- Filing orders
- Sorting appointments
- Control social media accounts and keep website updated
- Store and log records or orders, bookings, appointments etc.
- Keep data records up to date and stored correctly and confidentially
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills via telephone and face to face
- A strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- General IT skills
- People person
- Good work ethic
- An interest in Administration as a career
- Good levels of written and verbal English
- Keen to learn
- A proactive individual who thrives off learning
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
There is a future permanent position within the company for the right candidate.
About the employer
The Printroom UK is an environmentally responsible print company, located just north of Liverpool city centre. We have a 10,000 sq. ft factory where we use the latest technologies and techniques to produce the best in high quality print and visually stunning displays.
Many of our clients have been with us since our early days. They tell us that they value our friendly working relationship, our complete, flexible service, and, of course, high-quality, greener printing at a competitive price.
Our staff are an experienced, skilled and (we like to think) friendly team. We happily provide expert advice to both existing clients and potential customers, and work to industry-recognised quality control standards (we are ISO9001 Quality Management System certified).
As well as printing your job we can also store and distribute it across the UK.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.