Apprentice Quality Officer SHELLA CONSULTING LTD
Shella Consulting are offering a Higher Apprenticeship opportunity for a Quality Officer to join the business and enhance the support they provide to their clients. You will be helping to maintain and manage established Quality systems, Records , Audits and Inspections This will be a hybrid role, working between home and the office.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
11 Mar 2022
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Shella Consulting are passionate about smart quality management systems. They deliver value to their international clients by finding quality assurance and regulatory compliance solutions, streamlining their processes, and tailoring the quality framework to their specific needs.
Shella Consulting are now recruiting for a Quality Officer to join the business and enhance the support they provide to their clients.
The Quality Officer will:
- Maintain established Quality systems, including maintaining and keeping up to date bespoke Quality system track sheets, and electronic Quality Management Systems tools
- Manage Quality records, including training records, audit and inspections records, investigations and CAPA records, in line with current regulatory compliance requirements
- Manage the approval and distribution process of Controlled Documents
- Author Quality Forms and Quality Templates
- Contribute to authoring and refining Quality Documents, including policy, procedures and working instructions.
- Contribute to quality investigation and CAPAs.
- Contribute to the preparation and management of Quality audit and inspections.
- Serve as secretarial resource for key Quality meetings
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative, capable of forming relationships of trust in a truly international and multi-cultural business environment
- Deep business knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency with Microsft Office Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Eager to learn and capable to learn fast
- Agile mindset, comfortable to continously adjust to the shifting priorities
- Business mindset and customer focus; can do attitude
- Ambition to progress to broader roles, for instance Quality consultant
- Uncompromising business ethics and integrity
No formal qualifications are required but the successful candidate will likely have experience or education in one or more of the following fields: pharmaceutical, lifescience, quality, consultancy, business administration,
Shella Consulting is an expanidng business and so for the successful candidate, there will be fatastic opportunities for career progression.
Things to consider
A large portion of your working week will be working independently and from home.so having a suitable environment would be expected.
About the employer
Shella Consulting empower People, enable Businesses and enrich Communities
They empower People through consultancy services and executive coaching. They enable Businesses through quality assurance and change management services. They enrich Communities through empowerment workshops and mentoring programs. Always with a human touch.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by HTP Training
Simon Attrill 01983533926 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be undertaking the Level 4 Quality Practitioner Apprenticeship. This is a 20 month Apprenticeship and will be delivered by HTP Apprenticeship College. The training will comprise a mixture of online workshops, one to one support and progress reviews.
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.