Office Administrator Apprenticeship URBAN PAWS UK LTD
This is a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiast and animal lover to become part of our award-winning and dynamic Liverpool-based. You will be actively involved in all day to day administrative and customer focused tasks related to this busy role and most importantly ensuring that all administration is completed for this role each day.
Closing date: 24 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Jul 2022
09 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
You will be actively involved in the following tasks:
- The role involves writing and creating unique and articulate content about our iconic animals to be posted on our various online platforms
- Computer work
- Be the first point of contact over the phone, and have the confidence to speak to a wide range of clientele
- Liaising and solving queries over the phone, via email, on social media, and face-to-face
- Engaging in research to keep up to date with current animal and advertising trends
- Obtaining and verifying customer information to ensure that we have all the necessary information to provide a smooth delivery
- Organising the logistics of animal transport
Requirements and prospects
- This is a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiast animal lover
- Excellent IT skills
- Must have outstanding communication skills and desire to succeed
- As a growing business, we need a committed and focused individual, who can work alone and as part of a small team whilst maintaining a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. Creativity and innovation is a key factor to remaining industry leaders, so our Office Administrator must be proactive and engaged in sharing ideas and maximising our client base
- Professional telephone manner
- Manage your time effectively to work under pressure, prioritising and handling multiple tasks
- Highly organised
- Adaptable and willing to manage any issue that arises
A-C in maths and English (or the equivalent).
Excellent for the right candidate.
About the employer
Large leading animal casting agency based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Representing all talented animals into commercials, films etc, providing animals for casting to large global compaies such as Gucci, Moncler, Burberry and Sony.
URBAN PAWS UK LTD
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Full training will be provided on a day to day basis in the job role - alongside this will also work towards completion of your level 3 business administration course.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.