Business Administration Apprentice CLEAR FLOW WATER TREATMENT LIMITED
Do you aspire to work in an up and coming industry? Do you want to gain a level 3 apprenticeship? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Closing date: 13 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
08 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
The Business Administration Apprentice is to assist the service Coordinator with the planning, scheduling and allocation of all service engineers, including sub-contractors. Checking job reports, completion of certification and pre-commissioning documentation for accuracy before issuing and reporting to clients. Provides the highest level of customer service.
- Answering telephone calls
- Ensure client and prospect details are captured and entered correctly on CRM systems.
- Develop an understanding of planning and scheduling of works – Dealing with service related queries via email and telephone.
- Checking sample suppliers invoices against jobs and issuing for approval / rejection (supervised)
- Booking hotels / travel arrangements for engineers.
- Develop understanding of workflow system (Job Logic) with assistance of service Coordinator.
- Assisting with chemical orders / stock items for jobs.
- Assisting with office stocks i.e. paper, ink etc.
- Sending Job sheets to clients
- Ensuring jobs are ready for invoicing by accounts department.
- Assisting account manager & operation managers with quotations and contract renewals.
- Assisting pre-commissioning department with documentation.
- Booking appointments with existing customers and possible prospects for account manager / operations manager.
- Formatting of written job reports when submitted by engineers.
- Formatting of written legionella risk assessments submitted by legionella risk assessors.
- Schematic Drawings
- 2 days per week - Processing Purchase Ledger Supplier Invoices for Gastech Mechanical and Service Companies, Raise Supplier remittances and reconcile supplier statements at month end under Direction of the Finance Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good communication skills
- Effective communicator
- Attention to detail
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- Good timekeeping, the ability to take on board information in a variety of formats and able to communicate effectively with colleagues and team leaders
- Have a proven interest in the working environment and want an apprenticeship
- Be ambitious and willing to undertake further training when required
- The candidate must have at least 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade 4 or above including maths and English language, IT and sciences
- Please note that Level 2 adult literacy and Level 2 adult numeracy will not be accepted. This is due to the apprenticeship awarding body’s requirements
- Develop within the business
Things to consider
The candidate’s successful application will lead to an aptitude test and interview with Tyne North Training and an interview with the prospective employer
About the employer
ClearFlow Water Treatment prides itself on providing quality and cost effective solutions that meet our client’s needs.
We understand that water is a very valuable resource, which is also expensive. That is why we deliver robust products and services that ensure efficient use of water at all times.
Unlike other water treatment service providers, we are driven by service delivery and compliance as a matter of course. As such, our water hygiene works is carried out in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L8 and Health and Safety Guidance (HSG) 274 to ensure you are meeting all of the required standards.
Based in the North East, we have built a strong reputation for our expertise and our ability to provide full turnkey solutions for complex challenges. We provide products with outstanding performance and technical capabilities.
We ensure that we stay up to date with current legislation and industry guidance through being members of the Building Services Research and Information Association (BSRIA).
Working with us, you can be rest assured that we will provide a seamless water treatment and water hygiene programme that meets all of your needs and you remain compliant.
TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Tyne North Training Ltd
The apprenticeship also includes Employment Rights and Responsibilities as well as Personal Learning and Thinking Skills qualifications.
The successful candidate will work towards a BTEC level 3 qualification and level 2 functional skills, should they be required.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.