Finance Assistant Apprentice RAINBOW EDUCATION MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST
We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team and gain a qualification in Finance as an apprentice. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry into a career in finance with support, studying towards the Finance Level 2 qualification.
Closing date: 18 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Jul 2022
07 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main duties will include
- Working across a multi-site academy
- Accounts payable, including posting invoices, raising purchase orders, processing payments and liaising with suppliers
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Monitoring of the invoices email inbox on a daily basis and distributing invoices/information to colleagues
- Opening and distributing mail
- Supporting the central team with general admin tasks
- Supporting the HR & Payroll Officer with payroll processing and HR admin
- Providing assistance to Estates Manager and particularly with regards to ordering materials and parts for schools
- Ordering central office supplies
- Maintain confidentiality and follow General Data Protection Regulations at all times
- Attend relevant training as the need or opportunity arises
- Carry out all duties in a safe manner and in line with current school policies and procedures
- Any other duties, as requested by line manager
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- IT literate with good understanding of software such as Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work with great accuracy
- To be a team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships, work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone, face to face and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure, with a confident and reliable approach
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- There is a future permanent position within the company for the right candidate
About the employer
At the Rainbow Education Multi-Academy Trust we have ambitious aims for all of our schools, now and in the future.
Our formal school improvement structure means that we share human and physical resources to benefit all pupils, families and the wider communities who attend a school within the Trust.
While all of our schools will focus on high quality teaching, each will continue to develop their own unique characteristics and ethos, maintaining a strong, individual identity within their respective communities.
Each will have its own development plan, underpinned by a clear leadership structure and effective school-to-school support.
We place a sharp focus on the teaching of basic literacy and numeracy skills within a rich curriculum, which enables children to understand why learning is important and what they need to do to achieve their full potential.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Emily Coppack 07903 612947 email@example.com
- Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.