Safety, Health & Environmental Apprentice Stormking Plastics Ltd
Apprentice required to learn all aspects of the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality department roles and become an integral part of the team, involving analysis of products, investigating accidents, carrying out risk assessments and auditing management systems
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Aug 2022
08 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Apprentice required to learn all aspects of the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Department roles and become an integral part of the team.
The duties will include:
- Measurement and analysis of products during production
- Investigating quality issues within production and warehousing and issues raised by customers
- Auditing of management systems, product quality, safety, environment and energy
- Investigating accidents, near misses and hazards
- Carrying our risk assessments and identifying control measures
- Identifying aspects and impacts with regards to the environment
- Understanding ISO management systems
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good attitude
- Able to work independently as well as with other team members
- Wants to work and commit to this training
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-5 (or equivalent) in maths, English and IT as a minimum.
There will be an opportunity to progress within the company.
Things to consider
Applicants need to be aged 18+ to be allowed to work on the shopfloor.
About the employer
Stormking Plastics is the leading brand of GRP building components to the house building and construction industry in the UK. Stormking has earned a reputation, over the last 30 years, as a company and brand that our customers can rely on – both in regard to our products and the services that we offer them.
Our inspirational product range can create something for you the customer, but Stormking backs this up with independently tested production methods and strong customer support to insure that not only do we adhere to your standards, but we also keep setting the standards.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by In-Comm Training Services Ltd
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones 01922 457686
Level 3 Safety, Health & Environment Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety
- IOSH Managing Safety
- NEBOSH Level 3 Certificate in Health & Safety
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (minimum requirement)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Information & Communications Technology (minimum requirement)
Learners must complete 83 days off the job training within their workplace covering the assessment & project needs for the qualification and this must be logged and accounted for within their learning log.
Safety, health and environment technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.