Recruitment Consultant Apprentice Capilaux Ltd
Are you looking for a rewarding career? One where you can progress? Earn a good wage? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team as a recruitment consultant. You'll be involved with sourcing suitable candidates, building relationships with both clients and candidates, developing new business for the company and much more!
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
07 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
As a recruitment consultant you will use different platforms and resources to source and successfully place candidates for client placements.
In doing so you will:
- Develop a good understanding of the industry and all the relevant rules and regulations in order to find the best suited candidates for the job
- Build solid relationships with both clients and candidates
- Brief candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Prepare CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable candidates
- Organise interviews
- Inform candidates about the results of interviews
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalise arrangements between clients and candidates
As well as sourcing candidates for existing clients, you will proactively develop new business for the company, making sales calls to potential clients.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer skills
- Time management
GCSE maths and English grade C/4 and above (or equivalent).
Employment opportunities within the business.
About the employer
We are an aviation and aerospace recruitment and digital marketing business who believe in offering an energetic, honest and professional service to clients and candidates alike.
We offer a refreshing service to our clients; assisting with their growth plans by recruiting the best possible talent as well as helping them communicate an inspired outward digital image.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Heather Duffield 07375919487 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Standard
- Work based learning
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.