Recruitment Consultant Apprentice WAASH GROUP LTD
Waash Group Ltd are looking to expand their team by taking on a recruitment consultant apprentice. If you have an interest in the recruitment sector, why not apply and kickstart your career today?
Closing date: 05 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Aug 2022
04 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Candidate attraction and registration
- Client management
- Relationship management
- Ensuring Targets and KPI’s are met at all times
- Placing adverts
- Arranging interviews
- Processing candidates profile for jobs
- Ensuring confidentiality throughout the process
- Helping clients with candidates the on boarding process
- Adhoc jobs relating to recruitment and marketing
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Self-management skills
- Computer literate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Willing to learn
- Great interpersonal skills
- Preferably grades A-C / 7-4 GCSEs in maths and English (or the equivalent)
There is potential to be kept on as a full-time employee upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
WAASH Group Ltd are a care home, which provide care for older adults. We have an excellent reputation and do the very best to keep all of our residents safe and well.
WAASH GROUP LTD
LEARNING CURVE (JAA) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Curve
Olivia Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business Administration
- Functional Skills where needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.