Customer Service Apprentice Signal Telecom Stokesley
Located in Stokesley, Signal Telecom are looking for an apprentice to join their bubbly team. Northern Skills Group have the privilege of recruiting on behalf of the employer in search of a suitable candidate who will take part in completing a Customer Service apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Aug 2022
03 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role is key to ensuring the reputation of Signal Telecom for fantastic Customer Service and Support is maintained and further developed.
- Answering calls into the business and resolving customer’s support queries are central to this role, as is ensuring that customers can quickly and simply understand how to get up and running with their new phones
- It is important that all communications and activities are logged in the customer database system in an efficient and timely manner
- Working closely with the rest of the team the job holder will ensure that our customers always get a timely and accurate response, ensuring that Signal Telecom maintains its reputation for quality products and that each customer receives the highest standards of customer service
Please acknowledge that where this role is located, public transport links are limited and therefore it would be more convient for the successful candidate to have their own transport available to them. This however is not a requirement for the role.
Requirements and prospects
- The job holder will be well organised and have good time management skills
- The person will be a team player with great communication skills and a good telephone manner are essential
- We are looking for someone who is hard-working
- Focussed and professional
- Being friendly and personable
- Drivers license would be preferred to make travel a little easier - but this is not a requirement.
- GCSE’s in Maths and English A*-C or equivalent are a preferred criteria for this apprenticeship.
- You are also able to apply if you have a grade E/3 or above in maths and English.
- Possibility for a permanent position.
- Good long-term prospects.
Things to consider
- This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment
- Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship
- For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills
Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are one of the fastest growing companies in our sector but remain family owned and operated. We’re a direct network partner and have been providing local, regional and national businesses with mobile phones, telephone systems, landlines and vehicle tracking products for more than 25 years.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Kaitlyn Potton 01642333734 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 qualification in Customer Service
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (where required)
- Day release class
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.