Apprentice Lift Assembler Hdi Trendsure Ltd
HDI Ltd are recruiting for two Lift Assembler Apprentices. This is a unique opportunity to be in at the beginning of a new project for the HDI Group. The role is full time (39 hours) with the opportunity for career path growth.
Closing date: 25 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
04 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Complete extensive on-the-job training. (Including attending College on an NVQ course) Apprentices will learn how to assemble and connect parts, build complete sub-assemblies, involving hydraulics, electrical wiring, Quality Control and final assembly packaging.
- Learn to read and interpret engineering drawings and instructions.
- On a daily basis, you will carry out various tasks, collaborating with other factory based technicians and liaising with Design Engineering.
- Learn how to assemble products in line with both UK and US Standards and Codes.
- Assist with new R & D projects.
Requirements and prospects
- Must be comfortable being on your feet all day.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive attitude
- Good aptitude
- Good communication skills.
- Logical thinker
- Time management
- 4/C or above in maths and English (Or Level 2 Functional Skills)
- Potential full time job offer upon completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
no previous experience required – full training will be provided.
About the employer
At HDI, we specialize in bespoke and standard retail displays, print and graphics so whatever our customers display needs, we will make your vision a reality.
Luminate Education Group
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
Saffron Khan 01535 685118 email@example.com
Engineering Technician – Technical Support
We will support and coach the apprentice through the apprenticeship standard. We will carry out both curriculum and pastoral care. We will carry out the skills development workshop days off site. We will oversee the teaching and learning around the knowledge, behaviours and skills elements of the qualifications, outlined below. We will manage the apprentice’s OneFile account ensuring targets, milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Mode of delivery:
To attend Keighley College on a 2 day per week basis in year 1 (minimum) and on a day release basis in years 2 & 3 over the 42 months alongside observations and assessments carried out in the work place. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
Mandatory Qualifications to be achieved throughout the apprenticeship.
EAL Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Skills 10 units)
EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
Pathway: Technical Support
BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Development Knowledge)
Functional Skills (If required)
Maths, English at level 2 - On line resources – workbooks. Attending weekly workshops
There will be a mandatory three-part holistic end-point assessment starting no earlier than three months before the planned end of programme.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.