Business Administration Apprenticeship WINTONS REAL ESTATE LTD
We are looking for someone with passion and drive to make a real difference in our organisation. Your duties will include greeting clients, answering telephone and email enquiries, managing diary and booking consultations, managing social media groups, social media content and potentially writing short articles on given subjects.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
03 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering telephone and email enquiries
- Sorting mail and email correspondence
- Greeting clients
- Managing the diary and booking consultations
- Managing social media groups
- Social media content
- Potentially writing short articles on given subjects
Requirements and prospects
- Full driving license preferred
- Passion about making a real difference in our organisation
- Maths GCSE A*C / 9-4, or Functional Skills Level 2
- English GCSE A*C / 9-4, or Functional Skills Level 2
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to gain valuable knowledge from experts within the property industry.
About the employer
We are a new, dynamic and busy estate agent looking to expand and grow as a team.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a full time Sales & Lettings Negotiator, to join this highly successful Estate Agent and Mortgage Broker based in East London.
WINTONS REAL ESTATE LTD
About disability confident
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Gateway
Shema Rahman 02037276310 email@example.com
Day release from employer (every Tuesday) to complete training for Business Administration Level 3 qualifiication at City Gateway.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.