Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant EXEL (GB) LIMITED
Exel Pharmacy in Greengates Bradford are providing an excellent opportunity for a hardworking and organised candidate to join their professional team as an apprentice and work towards a level 2 qualification as a Pharmacy Assistant.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Jul 2022
03 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team providing expert healthcare to the local community.
Working with a team of professionals and helping with day-to-day tasks such as consultations, dispensing medicine and general admin, the suitable candidate will be spending time in both the retail and dispensary sides of the pharmacy.
Other tasks include:
- Using the cash till
- Dealing with internet and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills are necessary as there are many interactions during the normal working day with other staff members, patients and healthcare professionals
- You must also have basic IT and organisational skills
- Candidates must be punctual and friendly
- Must be willing to work as part of a team other pharmacists and work hard to achieve the apprenticeship qualification and help the company grow as a whole
- Keen to progress
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Work hard to achieve and complete the qualification
- Willingness to learn
- GCSE A*-C or 9 - 4 in maths and English or equivalent qualification
- On completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship, individuals will have the opportunity to apply to progress on to the Advanced Apprenticeship
About the employer
"We are a Community Pharmacy serving the needs of our population . We are big enough to cope and small enough to care. We offer services such as Blood Pressure Testing, Repeat Prescription Delivery, Private Consultation and over the counter sales"
EXEL (GB) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Tom Hughes 01274 728316 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.