Business Administration Apprentice MNS KNITWEAR GB LTD
Organising and managing all office related tasks. Provide customer services for the entire manufacturing process, from ordering items to organising delivery.
Closing date: 04 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Sep 2022
03 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
This role is designed to provide an Apprentice with a wide range of experiences and administration skills.
- Keep well-organised, up-to-date files on the entire manufacturing process; including but not limited to developments, order sheets, booking requests, invoices, packing lists, and box labels
- Keep track of manufacturing timelines for each order by liaising with every section in the manufacturing process
- Make barcodes for all orders
- Send samples to customers
- Order yarn
- Interacting with customers/suppliers either on the phone, by email or in person
- Keep records of business activity and providing office support to all sections of the factory
- Taking phone messages, acting on them or passing them on to the relevant person
- Managing and acting on all customer related emails
- Follow up on business communications such as invoices and orders
- Collecting and inputting company data on the master spreadsheet and all linked documents
- Learning and understanding about the company and the available products/services
- Ensuring the samples kept are relevant and reflective of the products we make.
- Building relationships with the customers/suppliers
- Preparing documents by printing, copying etc.
- Collecting and sorting daily post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events for the executive team or other staff members
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies - online or over the phone to the suppliers
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required by the executive members
We are looking for a competent candidate who uses their initiative, takes a great deal of pride in their work and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude towards their responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills and willing to use new software
- Excellent communication skills - face-to-face, by telephone and email with a good level of written English
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
Ability to multi-task, prioritise and use initiative
We are looking for a competent candidate who uses their initiative, takes a great deal of pride in their work and demonstrates a 'can do' attitude towards their responsibilities.
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Confidence to ask questions and identify mistakes
- Polite, honest and reliable
- Desire to learn how a business operates
- Candidate must be punctual
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in English and mathematics (or equivalent level 2 qualification)
- Full time position
- Managing other admin staff
Things to consider
If you have already completed or hold this qualification and/or have not been a resident in the UK for 3 years you will not be eligible for this position.
About the employer
MNS Knitwear GB Ltd are a leading manufacturer of high quality knitwear that is looking to expand it's office staff in order to help further grow the company.
STEADFAST TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Steadfast Training
Joseph Pearson 07487 643115 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths/English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.