Business Support Apprentice Craven District Council
Craven District Council are looking for an individual to appoint as Business Support Apprentice to assist in providing effective and efficient administrative service.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
25 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
To assist with:
- Delivering a high level of administrative support across the council
- Provide reception support and dealing with customer enquiries
- Supporting services as and when required
- Sort and distribute post incoming and outgoing
- Processing correspondence (filing, scanning, logging documents)
- Arranging meetings using electronic diary management
- Metting and greeting visitors
- Help with designing leaflets/flyers including printing and laminating
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy and verbal reasoning skills
- IT literate
- ability to complete tasks within deadlines
- willingness to commit to training and devleopment
- organisation skills
- Good record of attendance
- Being proactive and 'thinking outside the box'
GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 (C) minimum, or equivalent
There will be opportunites to prgress within the business for those who show willing.
About the employer
Local Authority in North Yorkshire.
Craven District Council
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Burnley College
Nathan Hodge 01282 733221 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be trained on all company processes and systems; they will be suupported through their Level 3 Business Administration qualification to complete their End Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.