Digital Marketing Apprentice Lexus Footwear (International) Ltd
This is a very unique opportunity to join the Marketing team at a successful bespoke footwear company. Would you like the opportunity to grow within an expanding company and learn the skills needed to become a fantastic marketer? Helping with product launches/ brand upkeep and social media and catalog campaigns with the design & distribution team.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
£180.38 to £356.25
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
03 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Lexus footwear business. Sells exclusive footwear across various platforms.
You will assist on a daily basis with the daily tasks and needs of their clients:
- General administrive duties
- Managing social media platforms
- Managing e- commerce platforms (eBay/Amazon and company website)
- To support the team with digital marketing prducts and strategies
- Produce and update social media channels, newsletters and websites
- Work on search engine optimisation to increase business
- Assist with creating and sending martketing campaigns
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Work well within a team
- Creative thinker
- A passion for computers and digital platforms
- Social media knowledge
- Math and English Qualifications to level 4 or equivalent
Possible progression upon completion.
Things to consider
Can you get to this location?
About the employer
With over 29 years of experience in the footwear industry, Lexus has mastered the art of designing, elegant and stylish shoes for all occasions, whether it be an evening out, party, prom, wedding, shoes for mother of the bride, bridesmaid or day wear.
Through his passion for designing fashionable footwear and accessories, the creative director, designer and company founder Saki Southi ensures the Lexus brand delivers high-quality products, to all its customers. All the shoes are handmade available with perfectly matching handbags in an array of fashionable trendy colours, whilst keeping in mind quality and comfort.
Over the years the Lexus brand has grown internationally and is selling into selected boutiques and department stores. Lexus has acquired many accolades which are featured in prominent magazines and on fashion show catwalks.
Lexus Footwear (International) Ltd
Protocol Consultancy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Protocol Consultancy Services
Melanie Judd 0121 2367862 email@example.com
- Digital Marketer Level 3
- Functional Skills in maths, English and IT
- Work skills
- Health and Safety
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.