Apprenticeship in Hairdressing Siger Salons
We are looking for a hard working apprentice with good people skills, who is looking for a career in Hairdressing. You will work as part of a team in our busy salon. Duties include, washing hair, keeping the salon tidy, offering excellent customer service. Full training given.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Jul 2022
03 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Washing hair
- Keeping the salon tidy
- Showing good customer service to clients
- Reception duties
Full training given. You will study for your NVQ level 2 in ladies hairdressing.
Requirements and prospects
- Good people skills
- Hard working
- Passionate about hairdressing
- No personal qualities required
- No qualifications required
- You will have the opportunity to progress onto level 3 Hairdressing and become a stylist within the salon
Things to consider
- You will be required to work a Saturday
About the employer
Siger Salons is a well established salon in Dagenham. They offer a totally comprehensive hair styling service, within a friendly professional environment. They are experts in all areas of hairstyling and pride themselves on their continued commitment to our clients new and old. They aim to build a lasting relationship with you and work with you and all your Hairdressing needs for many years to come.
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
- Full in-house weekly training in all areas of Hairdressing
- You will study for your Hair professional Level 2 apprenticeship standard
- Hair up
- Blow drying
- Customer care
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.