Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentice - Business Development Team BUY IT ONLINE LTD
As online shopping continues to surge, we have an exciting opportunity to join this fast-growing industry as a member of the Business Development Team. The right candidate will require excellent communication skills and must be confident in all types of communication in order to assist each customer on their journey.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2023
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
03 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
Buy it Online Ltd is fast growing online retail specialist. In the ever-increasing online marketplace, we are looking for a confident and motivated individual to deal with customer enquiries and orders on various platforms (telephone, email, live chat, website enquiries).
You will experience and learn about many aspects of Business Administration as part of the Business Development Team, being involved with diverse and key aspects of business in addition to dealing directly with customers.
The candidate needs to be ready to work in a fast-paced environment as alongside the incoming customer enquiries you will be dealing with order and product management and business admin duties. The role will involve the opportunity to work within website development and E-commerce, an industry which is quickly becoming the leading platform for retail. Market research is also key and project management/planning will be integrated within the role.
Duties will include:
- Providing New & Existing customers support across multiple platforms (no cold calling)
- Updating customer order statuses, providing order updates using our website back-end
- Checking stock levels, checking availability dates with suppliers/manufactures
- Updating product listings on the website, checking product listings for accuracy/improvement
- Scheduling calls for colleagues, copying/scanning documents etc.
- Checking competitor pricing/availability, providing information to product management team
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills - applicants must be competent and efficient with the use of Microsoft Office packages and may be a software relevant to certain tasks
- Experience of providing excellent customer service in any environment would be an advantage
- Comfortable and confident in all forms of communication with others
- Well-spoken & professional
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and keen to learn
- Ability to work in a group or team to ensure high productivity
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 in Business Administration (or equivalent) preferred
For the right person there is the opportunity to complete an apprenticeship with possible future full-time employment and progression within the company.
Things to consider
Please ensure you complete the application in full, as this is the first impression an employer receives of you. Ensure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters).
It may be of benefit to use a Word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier. If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy, please email Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk remembering to quote the vacancy title.
Please note that we reserve the right to close an application before the closing date if we receive a high volume of applications.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Online retail specialists supplying intensive and well stocked product ranges across the globe.
BUY IT ONLINE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204482036 Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- City & Guilds 3473 – Diploma for the Business Administrator
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.