Customer Service Apprentice Foodpak
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn all aspects of a family run business! You will be answering the telephone and covering general administration duties, as well as some light duties on occasion in the warehouse.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
07 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Making Lead Generation Calls to Potential Clients. This is the main task.
- Other Admin Duties that may be required
- Some Warehouse Duties to Include Goods Inwards & Outwards
- Generally learning all aspects of our business and products sold.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- Keen to learn
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- A*-C (9-4) in maths and English or equivalent
- Potential permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Based on an industrial estate
- It is accessible by bus
About the employer
Foodpak are a leading distributor of food packaging, catering equipment and sundries supplies.
Our extensive range includes catering equipment, knives, steels, chain mesh products, polythene and packaging materials, vacuum pouches, disposable clothing and janitorial products.
At Foodpak we aim to provide a complete hassle free service nationwide.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- You will complete your Functional Skills if required
- You will need to attend 4 remote workshops via Zoom
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.