Hair Professional Apprentice The Solution
The Solution in Nuthall are looking for a talented and dedicated Hairdressing Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Aug 2022
01 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will be initially to:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon throughout the day
- Carrying out a range of reception duties including dealing with client enquiries and appointment bookings
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Blow drying hair
- Cutting, colouring and styling clients' hair
- Assisting and observing experienced stylists to gain knowledge
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Have the ability to communicate with clients in a professional but friendly and welcoming manner
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a genuine interest in pursuing a career as a hair stylist
- Smart and professional appearance
- Ability to work under pressure
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto further qualifications within the salon.
About the employer
Our team at The Solution Hair Salon in Nuthall are a fusion of fresh talent & years of experience. Our expertise in cutting, styling and colouring are recognised by the industry and public as a standard for others to follow.
We achieve this through working closely in house and with our suppliers, but most of all it is driven by our desire to please you, our client.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Practical and theory training by an expert NHTA Tutor
- On the job training from experienced stylists within the salon
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if applicable)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.