Implementation Consultant Apprenticeship Capita Workforce Management Solutions Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive apprentice to join the existing Implementations team, to provide technical consultancy for new clients from the initial point of sale to implementation and to provide technical support to their system until handover to the main support team.
Closing date: 24 Jul 2022
£19,000.00 - £19,999.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Aug 2022
02 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
- Determine whether client environments are suitable for the deployment of our products and bespoke elements
- Plan and carry out software installations on client’s networks including the server and client computers.
- Provide technical consultancy both internally and externally to ensure that requirements are being met with the initial installation.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers, providing insight into the technical side of software implementation
- Maintain a line of communication to the client, keeping them up to date with ongoing work
- Hand over completed implementations to the support team
- Assist the main support team with technical support cases when required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good understanding of Windows Server 2012 onwards
- Good understanding of Windows 7 onwards
- Excellent IT skills
- Hardware experience
- Basic Network experience
- SQL (Desirable but not essential)
- Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows.
- Understanding of networking.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Confidence communicating with others.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work on their own
- Good Communication skills
- Good Phone manner
- An ICT qualification (At least GNVQ level or equivalent)
Possibility of permanent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Office is based in Swindon.
About the employer
We are a software development company which specialises in developing Time & Attendance and Payroll Software.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cirencester College
Cirencester College 01285626259 email@example.com
Each apprentice will be allocated a Coach to support ongoing learning and preparation for EPA. In addition, Progress Reviews will take place regularly to ensure the apprentice is on track.
The EPA consists of four assessment methods:
1. Summative Portfolio
2. Synoptic Project
3. Employer Reference
The EPA will be conducted by an Independent External Assessment Organisation (IEAO).
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.