Teaching Assistant Level 3 Apprentice Fulbridge School
Fulbridge School are looking to recruit multiple Teaching Assistant Apprentices, to provide support in addressing the needs of pupils who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning. Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship. Is this the role you are looking for? Apply today!
Closing date: 15 Jul 2022
£156.33 to £308.75
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
02 Mar 2022
Level 3 (A level)
*Please note this employer is looking for multiple apprentices
At Fulbridge Academy, we are the curators of the next generation. We strive for excellence; continuously innovating and pushing the boundaries of conventional teaching methods. Our structured, supportive network provides students and staff with a deep-rooted foundation which enables them to fulfil their potential. Learning at Fulbridge is creative, tangible and colourful. Join us if you want to do things differently and support our mission to deliver the highest quality of education to every student.
We are seeking to appoint Apprentice Teaching Assistants to join our popular and successful Academy. The successful candidate will join our team for a two-year period in which they will spend each year in a different phase across school in order to support their understanding and development to successfully pass their apprenticeship.
- The successful candidate will work as part of the classroom team to support and assist in the children’s everyday school life
- Provide teaching support in small groups
- Liaise with the teacher to understand the objectives of each session
- Assist the teacher with observations and monitoring of the progress of children, both educationally and socially
- Keep up to date written records for supported pupils
Please apply if you wish to join our exciting, creative and innovative journey. To achieve our dream, we need staff who have a passion for education and the need to make a difference.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent administrative and organised skills
- Extremely organised and able to deliver on time and to agree quality standards
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability related to young people
Someone who is:
- Responsive, loyal and a good team player
- Enthusiastic, flexible and socially skilful
- Competent, competitive and a risk taker
- Consistent, thorough and thoughtful
- Qualifications as prerequisite to access the Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship
- English & mathematics GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade 4/C or above
For a successful candidate there may be the opportunity to be supported to complete the next level or a permanent position within the business.
Things to consider
You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS prior to starting.
About the employer
Fulbridge Academy is a large four form-entry primary school in Peterborough. We have a maintained nursery of 64 children and a children's centre at the front of school.
City College Peterborough
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City College Peterborough
Training will be provided by City College Peterborough. Training is work based, meaning you spend 4 days a week at placement and 1 day a week at college. This includes functional skills classes where applicable.
During this apprenticeship you will work towards the Teaching Assistant Standard: Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.