Apprentice Sports Coach Scl Education & Training Ltd
Ever wanted to do something that changes lives? Want to gain a qualification whilst earning? Here at SCL we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate apprentices to join our team! Apply Now for immediate consideration!
Closing date: 30 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Aug 2022
02 Mar 2022
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Every single interaction with a child or young person provides an opportunity to positively impact their entire future. Something that may seem small today can help someone develop into a better person later in life. We are looking for people who understand the importance of inspiring the next generation.
On average, SCL interacts with over 1,600 children each day and this specific role offers you the chance to engage with children at one of our Breakfast and After School Clubs, the parts of their day when the right level of care and support is pivotal to their school achievement and future success.
We are a social bunch with some great benefits and rewards for the right people, those that align to our core values. SCL employees are passionate about making a difference, inspirational when engaging with children, excellent at what they do and reliable in every situation.
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you!
- Plan and deliver engaging and fun activities at your allocated club/clubs.
- Provide a safe and secure environment for children at all times.
- Complete and record all necessary club admin as required.
- Work with your Assessor to complete your learning
- Have regular practical assessments to contribute to your course result.
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to work well within a team.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Have a fun and energetic nature.
- Be reliable and passionate over everything else.
- Be able to relate and engage with children aged between 4 - 11 years.
- Be a people person with fantastic communication skills.
- Have the ability to motivate others to deliver to the highest standard.
- Be inspirational, bringing fun and creativeness to the team.
- GCSE Grades in Maths and English at a 4/C or above (or equivalent qualifications)
- Level 3 Sports Coach qualification
As you develop your Coaching skills, knowledge and behaviours you will naturally progress your career.
On completion of the apprenticeship there maybe the opportunity to continue your learning through a Higher (Degree) Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
You must also have a Driving License and access to a car as the role will require travel between schools
Vacancies are available with immediate start however, for the right candidate SCL Kids are willing to wait until September 2022, if required.
About the employer
Founded in 1999 to provide professional sports coaching to school children in London and the South East, today SCL is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of education through sport.
Through its two core divisions - SCL Education & Training and SCL School Sport & Children's Activities - SCL offers a wide-range of engaging, forward-thinking, and successful programmes.
SCL EDUCATION & TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SCL EDUCATION & TRAINING LIMITED
Recruitment Hub Recruitment.email@example.com
Level 4 Sports Coach Standard
You will have a range of training delivered through your apprenticeship with SCL Professional including:
- Online learning
- Webinars/virtual classrooms
- Assignment and project work
- 1-2-1 on site teaching and learning
- Masterclasses and talks
Additional training and support relevant to your apprenticeship will be delivered by SCL.
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.