Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship CC's Nursery Limited
Do you enjoy working with children? If the answer is yes, then start your Childcare career now! Our nursery is a warm inviting setting with a strong team of staff. We are looking for a friendly, fun and hardworking apprentice to join our team!
Closing date: 22 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
02 Mar 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties include:
- Assisting the nursery team in providing a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care
- To ensure all daily routines are adhered to
- To plan, organise and carry out planned activities, organising themes and projects. Support the Room Leader in supervising and monitoring students in training and Nursery Assistants if necessary
- To settle in new children and provide on-going support, under a key worker system, liaising with parents and maintaining good communications
- To maintain children’s records and carry out assessments
- To assist in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy base room
- To keep abreast of current issues and attend training as necessary
- Contribute to and participate in team meetings/team activities, outside of working hours if necessary
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and implemented in the Nursery
- To respect confidentiality within the setting
- To communicate with parents and other visitors in a calm, friendly and efficient manner
- To take reasonable care of yourself and others
- To carry out any any projects or duties as requested by your Manager or Childcare Services Manager
- You will also be expected to undertake other reasonable duties as requested by senior staff
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good observation and listening skills
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- A genuine enthusiasm for childcare
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- A flexible approach to the work of the organisation.
- be an excellent team player
- No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable
The successful candidate can progress onto an apprenticeship at Level 3, into employment, or onto further training at college.
Things to consider
This role will involve working with children/young people so a DBS check will need to be completed.
For further information on apprenticeships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the employer
We are very proud of our nursery. We are a very inclusive nursery where every child matters, meeting the individual needs of both children and parents, and enabling children to reach their full potential.
What children experience in nursery can create strong and lasting foundations on which to build in later life, so we believe it is essential that the first experiences at CC’s Nursery are both enjoyable and of the highest quality.
CC's Nursery is carefully designed to ensure that the children's needs are met, in a safe, secure, and comfortable environment, with a positive Creative atmosphere. We ensure children have fun whilst in an educational and developmental manner.
The nursery has been designed to replicate the wonderful, home from home environment which, in our experience, helps very young children to thrive and achieve.
CC's nursery strongly believes in equality. We offer multi cultural childcare as a great opportunity for the children to learn and respect different origins, cultures and beliefs.
CC's Nursery Limited
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 email@example.com
- Level 2 Early years Practitioner
- Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 English, maths and ICT (if required)
- Level 2 Paediatric First Aid Certificate
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.